Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Life Impact?


Do you agree with this? I used to really buy into this, especially around the time of my second birth. Now that I've had my third birth, even though it was as natural and beautiful as my second, I am more excited about the baby than the birth and honestly, I don't know that it will really matter when I am old and gray how I gave birth. I had some pain around how I gave birth to my son, but I believe we can heal. And I did heal and you know what I realized? I still get to keep the baby. So for women who don't get the birth they envision, they can heal and they get to keep the baby! So will it really matter when our kids are grown and gone and we're cuddling our grandchildren? I'll have to let you know when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment